Beta Community Partnerships, Inc. provides community based support services to individuals with disabilities in the Greater Attleboro area, Greater Taunton and Brockton Communities. Services are designed on an individual basis and may include support….
- to secure appropriate housing
- to develop valued roles in the community
- to build positive, lasting relationships
- to make choices and exercise independence
- to build and utilize skills
Services can vary from a few hours per week to twenty-four hour support based on an individual’s level of independence. Each individual has a staff advocate who assists him/her in formulating and achieving his/her goals.